A pragmatic and approachable investment partner
RJD – a three point summary
- We are an equity investor specialising in buyouts, buy-ins and development capital deals worth up to £50 million.
- We invest in established and growing companies operating in specific services and consumer niches, headquartered in the UK.
- We seek to back ambitious management teams who have a clear plan for organic and often acquisition led growth.
They’re open, honest and supportive. You work with the people who can support the key decisions directly.
What our difference means to you:
- We understand the sector you operate in: we make investments in niches where we have strong expertise
- Because we are small and independent we can be creative and flexible
- At least two partners are directly involved in every transaction
- We will give you the space you need to operate and will not interfere in day to day management
- We are hugely experienced. The partners have an average of over 25 years of private equity experience, ensuring sensible, long term decision making.
RJD understood the sector and our potential from the outset and their experience of supporting both organic and buy-and-build led growth made them the natural choice as partner for the next phase of our development.
We have raised over £300m in private equity funds over the last ten years to accelerate business growth and development
- We are trusted by a broad range of blue chip investors to manage these funds on their behalf
- We are currently investing our third private equity fund
RJD Partners Limited is actively committed to promoting awareness and consideration of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) matters within its portfolio companies
- People: respect and invest in employees to ensure an engaged and appropriately skilled workforce
- Environment: minimising and managing the environmental impact
- Business ethics: operate to the highest ethical standards
- Community: deliver positive community engagement wherever possible
- Governance: ensure the appropriate designation and management of ESG responsibilities