A pragmatic and approachable investment partner
RJD – a three point summary
- We are an equity investor specialising in buyouts, buy-ins and development capital deals worth up to £50 million.
- We invest in growth companies in the services and leisure sectors, based in the UK.
- We seek to back ambitious management teams who have a clear plan for business growth.
From the outset it was clear that RJD really understood the nature of our business, and the critical importance of focusing on quality and reputation. This was key in our decision to partner with them in our buyout.
What our difference means to you:
- Realising your full potential is what matters most to us
- At least one partner is directly involved in every transaction
- We are fully committed to providing the best solution for every deal
- We will give you the space you need to operate and will not interfere in day to day management
- The same RJD executives who partner with you will support the investment through its lifetime
- Because we are small and independent we can be creative and flexible
- Management teams, vendors, intermediaries and non executives – we value every relationship.
- We look for management teams and advisors who, just like us, are open and straightforward in communication and deliver on what they say they will do
- In return you’ll get the rigorous responses and deliverable commitments you’re looking for
They’re open, honest and supportive. You work with the people that make the big decisions directly.
We have raised over £300m in private equity funds over the last ten years to accelerate business growth and development
- We are trusted by a broad range of blue chip investors to manage these funds on their behalf
- We are currently investing our third private equity fund
RJD Partners Limited is actively committed to promoting awareness and consideration of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) matters within its portfolio companies
- People: respect and invest in employees to ensure an engaged and appropriately skilled workforce
- Environment: minimising and managing the environmental impact
- Business ethics: operate to the highest ethical standards
- Community: deliver positive community engagement wherever possible
- Governance: ensure the appropriate designation and management of ESG responsibilities